Import of vehicles
Importing your vehicle often offers more advantages than disadvantages.
However, it often scares people off because of the administration that goes with. And you have to visit different agencies to get it all done.
Disadvantages of not registering your vehicle in Spain
- Belgians must return to Belgium for the periodic check-up.
- Your vehicle is not insured to stay abroad for longer periods. You must have an agreement from your insurer.
- The annual costs (road tax, insurance) are guaranteed to be much higher in your home country.
Advantages of registering in Spain
- You always have your own car available and do not have to rent one.
- You can continue the mandatory periodic check in Spain.
- You have already recovered the import cost for the majority of vehicles in 1 to 2 years because of the much lower annual fixed costs.
- You are legally okay. It is mandatory to register your vehicle in Spain if it circulates here for a longer period of time.
We import your car, motorcycle and the majority of vans. We do not import oldtimers and mobile homes.
We can offer you complete assistance (technical inspection and vehicle registration) in the whole of the province of Alicante. Outside of Alicante we can take care of the vehicle registration if you take care of the technical inspection (with our help and tips of course).
Request a quote here below without obligation.